Wedding season is quickly approaching! Whether you got engaged on Valentine’s day or are a few years out from planning your special day these venues offer the best the rocky mountain has to offer (including the option to have food trucks)!
- Bread Bar is the venue of your Tumblr aesthetic dreams! An hour away from Denver, this quaint venue is an operational bar in Silver Plume, CO that is available to host events. Perfect for intimate celebrations, guests can entertain on the back porch or elect for a tent rental on the property for a sit down dinner. You can’t beat this ambiance!
- Photo cred Darla Dines
- If you love history and rustic charm, Freight is the venue for you! This train depot was built in 1884 in Leadville, CO and has since been updated into a wedding venue that is pet friendly – yep, your pups can join the festivities! With gorgeous mountain views only steps away, Freight embodies everything you love about small mountain towns!
- Photo cred Freight
- Dreaming of a picturesque lakefront mountain backdrop for your wedding? Ding ding! Piney River Ranch is the winner for you! Nestled outside of Vail, CO, this breathtaking ranch is a fairy-tale location for your mountain wedding! And maybe you’ll be as lucky as us, and have a moose attend your event!
- Photo cred Piney River Ranch
- Only forty minutes outside of Denver, Blackstone Rivers Ranch feels like a secluded paradise in Idaho Springs, CO. A charming outdoor area with a fire pit is steps away from the ceremony site next to a babbling brook. This quaint venue is a wonderful place to tie the knot – and dance the night away!
- Photo cred Roe Photography
- The Velveteen is freshly opened so we have not had a chance to visit yet but this is maybe our most anticipated new venue in Colorado! While Salida, CO is known for its outdoor adventure culture, this hip new spot embodies retro vibes perfect for your mod intimate wedding or elopement after party!
- Photo cred velveteen
- Top of the Pines offers perhaps the most stunning 360 degree views for an outdoor event. Close to Ouray, Ridgway, and Telluride, CO, this 175-acre wilderness open space features all the hiking activities your heart desires – and disc golf! Camp onsite or stay in town but this gorgeous space is a destination worth the trip.
- Photo cred top of the pines
This charming Crested Butte venue is a romantic option for laid-back couples. If you want the sweetest ceremony garden with breathtaking views of the Elk Mountains, Mountain Wedding Garden is your first wedding choice!
- Dreaming of a weekend wedding in Steamboat Springs, CO? La Joya Dulce is a scenic ranch with beautiful ceremony sites, rustic barn or modern pavilion reception areas, horses for photo ops, AND a 1939 Jaguar SS Convertible.
- Photo cred la joya dulce
- Three Peaks Ranch is the perfect blend of modern industrial space and scenic ranch vibes. With farmhouse cabins available, this Westcliffe, CO venue is a great option for a weekend wedding getaway!
- Photo cred three peaks ranch